We are looking for individuals who are interested to join an energetic team of employees as Helper/ Substitute Driver. Amongst other tasks the selected individual will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Driver in the day-to-day deliveries and collection of cylinders.
- Loading and unloading of cylinders in their cages and on delivery truck.
- Handling of invoices between clients and Sales Department, and vice-versa.
- Substituting the driver as per company requirements.
- Performing skilled labourer duties as and when required.
- Using tools provided by the company such as cranes, fork lifters and palletisers.
- Attending to the required training to carry out the tasks required by the job.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good communication skills and believes in teamwork as the role requires working closely with colleagues to fulfil the clients’ requirements.
- Strong customer service skills are necessary due to direct interaction with clients.
- Good writing and reading skills in English, together with basic mathematical background are a mandatory requirement.
Possession of driving License category C will be considered an asset.