Responsibilities & Duties:
- Sorting, loading, and unloading of goods
- Picking of goods ordered by clients
- Moving and stacking goods for delivery
- Ensuring the Warehouse is kept organised and tidy
- Maintaining the Warehouse in a tidy state and clearing away packing or any other material
- To follow all health & Safety procedures and regulations
- Perform other related duties which might be assigned from time to time
- Hardworking to meet daily deadlines
- Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
- Show attention to detail and the ability to prioritise duties and work under pressure
- Exercising good organisational skills and detail-oriented work.
- Must have a positive approach and enjoy working in a team environment
Although not a requirement, individuals having the ability to operate a battery-operated fork lifter will be given preference. The Company will also engage with the employee to take the necessary training and driving lessons to operate and drive delivery trucks.
The right applicant will be given on the job training and, as per the Company HR policy, will be given the opportunity to grow within the Company.
The Employee is required to work normal 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday. The Warehouse Supervisor can also ask the Employee to work extra hours.