- Perform and oversee manual work for all phases of electrical and plumbing projects, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget;
- Assemble, install, commission, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools;
- Verifying equipment to used, according to the job card, client exigencies and
- system limitations;
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes;
- Any other duties pertaining to this area of responsibility as directed by the Technical Supervisor /Project Manager.